It’s Time to Change : Start The Year Right with SULIT.COM.PH
Every time the new year comes, I usually Start The Year Right with SULIT.COM.PH
I always visit Sulit.Com.PH in order to look for the things I see in the internet, especially Gadgets, Clothes, and other Shopping Items. But what exactly I am looking for?
I look for wireless gadgets, sports equipment, and accessories.
1. First and foremost, I would like to have my camera body changed with a brand new Nikon D3200 camera body worth P23,400. With its 24 megapixels DX-format CMOS sensor and ISO 100-6400 (ISO 12800 boost) and a special feature that may enable this camera connect via Eye-fi wireless LAN, this gadget is a very good to buy.
I’d rather buy a new camera rather than spend more than P12000 just to have my actuations or shots reset so that I would enjoy some new features released by Nikon.
2. If you want a good tripod, I say Benro, because I like Benro’s tripods, when it comes to quality and features.
3. If you have a DSLR, then you’ll probably want to buy a new bag for them. The best bag for me is Tamrac Adventure 7, good for DSLRs with multiple accessories.
4. I’m finished with the DSLR thing, let’s continue to my other gadgets and gizmos. My gadgets will never be complete without a good storage, especially a storage that can be transferred even without plugging it in. That is why I included Seagate Goflex Satellite HD on my list.
I would prefer buying a Seagate Goflex Wireless because I have a Google Nexus 7 which lack external storage such as microSDHC, or some others and I am having a hard time freeing up the space wherein I need to log on to my computer in order to initiate transfer of files.
5. My Running is not complete without a good music, which brings to me good music quality comes from the headset I use. Not just any headset, but Neckband Stereo Bluetooth Sports Headset, a wireless, sweat and water resistant, headset that I may use especially for running.
6. I would like to sleep well even if there are power outages. That’s why I would prefer having these rechargeable fans at home. Not just rechargeable fan, but also a remote-controlled rechargeable fan. This is good for outdoors and during power outage.
7. I want to maximize my Nexus 7 Tablet, so I also wanted to convert my tablet into a laptop-like device. In order to do that, I needed a bluetooth keyboard for my tablet.
I prefer wireless products than the wired ones.
8. I’m done with the tablet device, now I want a smartphone. Not just any smartphone, but another Nexus device. Why Nexus? Because Nexus devices are always updated in terms of Android versions and I also believe Nexus devices are mostly high-powered devices.
9. Among all the gadgets I wanted, this is the best among all of them. A new innovation of laptop that also transform into a tablet device and can also run using Windows 8 OS.
10. Now I’m done with electronics, let’s proceed to transportation. Instead of paying for parking and transportation fees, not to mention maintenance and gasoline, I would rather buy a bike, and drive my bike to work because not only I save money for my gas and parking fees, but also it exercise my legs.
Hope that these items will be mine someday, hopefully this year!
Negotiations, deals, and offers are easy with Sulit.com.ph.
Visit these sites/pages for more:
But wait! Those who comment on this page may also have the chance to win P10,000 GCs.
Just comment your own Sulit Must-Have’s to start 2013.
Comments should have:
Full Name, Facebook profile URL or Twitter ID, list of the ten items with the link