Involve Asia Vendor review: Shopee
Hi guys! It’s me again and let me give you a review on the vendors that you can use for your first affiliate project with Involve Asia.
Among them is Shopee (currently I am using the PH one) because nowadays, people go to Shopee for a vast amount of items or catalogs that you cannot see in Lazada.
First, let me discuss the pros and cons.
- You can choose more items that are not found in Lazada. You can see cheaper items and more vendors that cater your interest.
- Reporting for Shopee is quite faster, usually they are the first ones to deliver the sales report.
- As a customer, Filipinos, in particular, are into Shopee because of free delivery, heavy advertisements, and promos.
- Shopee has lower commission percentage vs vendors, especially Lazada.
- You cannot share any Involve Asia links to Shopee as per mechanics.
- During big sale events, expect Shopee to be the first one to be paused or near the budget.
So far, despite the cons, I still deal with Shopee due to them having the items I want. You can sell low ticket items, as well as luxury items for a lower price.
To summarize this one, you don’t need to focus on one vendor only. Promote Shopee together with Lazada, Zalora, Sephora, AliExpress, etc.
Interested? Join Involve Asia Now!