The Top 10 Worst of 2011
We have the top 10 best, now we have the top 10 worst of 2011.
- When my girlfriend nearly ignored me, which also nearly broke my heart…
- A someone came to our office who befriended us, joined our group, but turned away from us because of inconsistent reasons.
- The group of individuals who spend more than 1 hour in the pantry, especially the one who thinks he’s a hunk.
- When I was diagnosed with Ulcer, I spent 1 week going in and out of the hospital.
- My own freelance economic downfall.
- Close friends leaving the Directwithhotels company.
- Weight increase of more than 20 lbs.
- Harold Camping’s series of failed prophecies.
- Pissed-off with the events that never worked out.
- Shakira’s Waka-waka dance fever
P.S. Have a blessed New Year to all of you! Let’s see what 2012 really means, would it be the end? Or just another failed prophecy?